Creative Partner Kinectiv. Written by Matthew Lopez.
Anmeldung erfolgreich! / Login Successful
Get Your Tickets. For info on special pricing, including groups and student rush and accessibility, visit the Box Office Box Office. Opening Night - March 26th at PM Opening Nights include a celebration with the cast and crew at a post-show party.
- Category: The Whipping Man!
- Ihre E-Mail Adresse ist nicht valide. / Your e-mail address is not valid..
- Wigged Out.
- Goings on About Town.
- User account menu.
- The Turacos;
- What Did I Ever See In Him?
March 28th Choose your performance Matinee PM. Evening PM.
The Whipping Man - STC - Sacramento Theatre Company
See next articles. Newsletter Sign Up Continue reading the main story Please verify you're not a robot by clicking the box. Invalid email address. Please re-enter.
- Theatre Education, Audition Prep & Networking | StageAgent;
- Press - The Whipping Man?
- Non mi dir bell idol mio - From Don Giovanni;
- Über die Schutzfähigkeit von Fernsehshowformaten im deutschen Urheberrecht (German Edition).
- Caccia ai Lupetti di Mare. La scuola dei pirati. Vol. 11 (Italian Edition)?
- So You Wanna Buy A House! (Spanish Edition).
- GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR (questions to historians).
- ‘The Whipping Man’ at City Center’s Stage I - Review - The New York Times.
- Main navigation.
- Lesson Plan Without Feathers by Woody Allen.
- Tagged in this Story.
- The Last Negro : A Tribal People of Color in the United States!
- User account menu.
You must select a newsletter to subscribe to. Sign Up. You will receive emails containing news content , updates and promotions from The New York Times. You may opt-out at any time. You agree to receive occasional updates and special offers for The New York Times's products and services.
The Whipping Man
Thank you for subscribing. An error has occurred.
Please try again later. You are already subscribed to this email.
One of them is young Caleb DeLeon, who fought for the South. Badly wounded, he finds his home in Richmond, Virginia in ruins and abandoned, except for two family slaves, the elderly Simon and the younger John. They are the only ones there who can care for Caleb's wound and nurse him back to health.
Tagged in this Story
But they also need to teach their former young master that they are no longer slaves, and that things have changed. This is the source of the conflict in the play, as the three men wrestle with the pain and secrets of their bitter past as master and slaves, while trying to adapt to a new way of living and thinking about each other.
Forgiveness and the responsibility that comes with freedom are the themes of this gripping new play which, since its premiere in New York in , has become the third most produced play in the United States. The English Theatre of Hamburg e. Enjoy one of our evening or daytime performances of an English language play.